Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Win a stay in the oldest temple village in Nepal

I met the sweetest young woman from the Philippines who stayed with me prior to my moving to the guest house. She just posted her own spin on Changu and is even giving away a couple nights in my guest house.

Check out this blog post and see if you will win.

http://grasya.com/2014/03/win-a-free-stay-in-bhaktapur-nepal/

Did you know I wrote an eBook filled with tips on getting the most out of your visit to Nepal?


Satisfaction Guaranteed: NO FINE PRINT. If you don't truly love Nepal: A Tourist’s Manual, please send for 100% money back. If you are not completely satisfied just send your purchase information along with a note to: FrugalTravelsNepal@gmail.com

Nepal: A Tourist’s Manual-For more information check out our website. If you enjoy this blog and the website you will enjoy the 299 page eBook. It is a well illustrated, easy read with over 1,000 tips to help you get the most out of Nepal.


Visit my website: Nepal: A Tourist's Manual

No comments:

Post a Comment